No matter how neat your interiors are, your immediate society builds an image about you from the colors on your exterior wall. Long lasting, water resistant exteriors with excellent painting services is exactly what you need to create a great impression on the world about your status quo and well being. You do not want anyone to feel like you are living a desperate life. Good exterior walls say that you are living well. People with great exterior walls are happy souls. Get in touch with us when you need the best and skilled exterior painting contractors.
The Weather proof painting services we offer will help you keep your exterior walls good looking despite trying climatic conditions. You want exterior painting services to be cheap because this is repeat work.
• We help with Cheapest painting in Chennai
• We help with Low cost painting in Chennai
• We help with Repainting service in Chennai
• Undertake repairs of any wall imperfections before you start painting.
• The most common problem with exterior walls, especially old construction, is cracks in the wall. Fill up cracks with a 1:3 cement and sand mixture.
• Avoid applying putty or filling compound while painting exterior surfaces.
• Special attention must be given to the roof. Check for cracks near the edges and close to the water reservoirs.
• Skilled masonry or waterproofing work on the ceiling will enhance the performance of the painted surfaces.
• Newly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure for at least 35 to 45 days before painting.
• To ensure longer protection, the surface to be painted should be free from dust, grease and any loose materials.
• Remove any fungus and algae growth thoroughly by brushing it vigorously with wire brush and then cleaning it with bleaching powder solution in water (dissolve 10% bleaching powder in 1 litre of water, filter the solution and apply with a brush or sponge). This treatment should be done with greater care on top of awnings, sunshades, parapets and other horizontal surfaces where water is likely to accumulate during monsoon.
• Previously oil painted surfaces should be sanded thoroughly to remove loose particles, and made dull and matte for better adhesion. Exterior rough surfaces, previously coated with cement paint, should be wire brushed and washed with water thoroughly and dried completely. Before painting, ensure that the surface is free from chalking.
• The exterior surface should not be affected by water, and constant dampness should be avoided. If you are painting during the rains, allow 2-3 days of total sunshine for the surface to dry out completely and before you start painting.
• Apply a liberal coat of Asian Paints Exterior Wall Primer using recommended method.
• Apply two coats of top coat paint at recommended dilution. You can use Apex Weatherproof Exterior Emulsion or Apex Textured Exterior Emulsion or Ace Exterior Emulsion as top coat.
• A gap of 4 to 6 hours must be given between two coats.
• It is recommended that horizontal surfaces like the tops of awnings and parapets must be given an additional coat for greater protection.